There are a few things that you can do to solve the server 721 error on Battlefront 2. The most common solution is to restart the game and try again. If that doesn’t work, then the next best thing to do is to delete the temporary files that the game creates. You can do this by going to the “Documents” folder and then the “EA Games” folder. Once in there, delete the “Battlefront 2” folder. After that, try rerunning the game.
Check your internet connection.
If you’re getting the 721 error when trying to connect to a Battlefront 2 server, it means your internet connection is not stable.
There are a few things you can do to try and fix this:
- Check your internet connection. Make sure you have a strong and stable connection.
- Restart your router. This will often fix any connection issues.
- Change your DNS settings. Try using a different DNS server.
- Flush your DNS cache. This will clear any old DNS data that might be causing problems.
- Update your drivers. Sometimes outdated drivers can cause connection issues.
If none of these solutions works, then the problem is likely with the server you’re trying to connect to. Try again later or contact the server administrator for help.
Restart your router/modem
If you’re getting the 721 error when trying to connect to a multiplayer game in Battlefront 2, your router or modem is likely the culprit. The 721 error means that your connection to the game servers has been lost and is usually caused by an issue with your network equipment.
The easiest way to fix the problem is to restart your router or modem. This will usually clear up any networking issues causing the 721 error. If you still have trouble after restarting your network equipment, you may need to contact your ISP for further assistance.
Check your firewall settings.
If you’re getting the 721 Error when trying to connect to a multiplayer game in Star Wars Battlefront 2, it’s most likely due to an issue with your firewall settings. Here’s how to fix it:
- Open your firewall settings.
- Add an exception for Battlefront 2.
- Restart your computer and try connecting to the game again.
If you’re still having trouble, you may need to add an exception for the ports that Battlefront 2 uses. The ports you’ll need to open are:
– TCP: 80,443,14000,14008,14020
– UDP: 3658,14000-14016,14020
Once you’ve opened the necessary ports, you should be able to connect to the game without any issues. If you’re unsure how to unlock your firewall settings or still having trouble after doing so, you may need to contact your ISP or router manufacturer for help.
Check your Battlefront 2 server settings.
If you’re having trouble connecting to Battlefront 2 servers, it may be due to a problem with your server settings.
There are a few things you can check to try and fix the problem:
- First, make sure that you’re using the correct server address. You can find the server address in the ” multiplayer ” options menu.
- If you’re using the correct server address and you’re still having trouble connecting, try opening port 11000 in your router’s firewall.
- If you still have trouble after opening the port, try restarting your router.
If you’re still having trouble connecting after trying all of the above, the Battlefront 2 servers may be down. You can check the status of the servers by visiting the official Battlefront 2 website.
Contact your ISP
If you’re getting the 721 error when trying to connect to Battlefront 2 servers, it means there’s a problem with your internet connection. The best way to fix this is to contact your ISP (internet service provider) and ask them to help you troubleshoot the issue.
There could be several reasons you’re getting the 721 error, but your ISP will be able to help you figure out what’s going on and how to fix it. In the meantime, you can try connecting to Battlefront 2 servers using a different internet connection (e.g. a mobile hotspot) to see if that works.
Contact EA Games
If you’re experiencing the 721 error when trying to connect to the Star Wars Battlefront 2 servers, there are a few things you can try to get back into the game.
- First, check the EA Help Twitter and EA Help Forums for server updates or maintenance notices.
- If no server update or maintenance is going on, the next thing to do is restart your game and console.
- If you’re still seeing the 721 error, the next step is to power cycle your router. To do this, unplug your router from the power outlet for 30 seconds, then plug it back in.
If you’re still experiencing the 721 error, don’t hesitate to contact EA Help for further assistance.
There is no one-size-fits-all solution to the 721 error, but there are a few things you can try that may help. Restarting your computer and router/modem can sometimes clear up the error. If that doesn’t work, you can try opening up ports in your router/firewall to see if that helps. If you’re still having trouble, you may need to contact your ISP or EA for further assistance.